Getting Ready to Enjoy Summer
It is universally understood that Summer starts on Memorial Day, and that means only a few more weeks until we can all begin to enjoy Summer 2017. Evergreen loves the Summer, and here is a list of our favorite things Summer brings:
- Coming inside to a cold house after a long-day in the sun and taking a nap!
- Swimming – the lake, the river, the ocean, the pool… we don’t care where the water is, we just like swimming in it. Playing, relaxing or exercising, the water is always a place of refreshment.
- July 4 th – Parades, Picnics and Fireworks! Oh Yeah, we like to celebrate America.
- Family Vacation – wherever the destination may be, we all love to spend some quality time with our loved ones away from our normal day-to- day routines and obligations. Enjoying the mountains, the beach, camping or a theme park are all great vacations.
- Baseball – who doesn’t like to go to the Ballpark and enjoy a hot dog?
- Late Summer Nights – Grilling, hanging out with friends enjoying the Sun even longer.
- NO SCHOOL – Kids hanging around all day, sleeping in, playing in the yard, bike rides, friends.
- Did we mention coming home to a nice cold house? That really is the best!
- Water Hoses – Getting into a water hose fight or a slip-n- slide can bring hours of fun.
- Sweet Tea – A tall glass of iced Sweet Tea with some good music never hurt anyone.